[Dclug] Job position - Senior Software Engineer
Miguel Gonzalez Castaños
miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Thu May 1 10:21:57 EDT 2008
My company is hiring, you can find the spec of this position and other
positions at www.threespot.com/jobs/
Please forward me your resume if you are interested
Senior Software Engineer
Threespot Senior Software Engineers are responsible for the design,
development, testing and documentation of software and technical
solutions provided by Threespot. They will work on projects of all sizes
and, on large to enterprise-sized projects, will frequently work as
technical lead. This will consist of leading a team of Software
Engineers and Developers to ensure the project is completed to
specifications and on time. They will frequently work with Developers
for integration of front-end templates into software applications.
Likewise, they will collaborate with strategy and client services staff
in developing application requirements, developing use cases, developing
test cases, and in performing user acceptance testing prior to client
As with all of the technical staff, Senior Software Engineers are
comfortable working in a deadline-driven, technology-agnostic and
design-focused environment. They are expected to interact with project
managers, fellow technical personnel, and graphic designers, as well as
keep the Technical Director informed of their workload and availability.
They are dedicated to producing high-quality and elegant solutions that
meet or exceed client requirements and expectations. They are
professional, courteous, and possess excellent verbal and written skills.
* Must have a strong working knowledge of at least one of the
following development technologies and familiarity with or entry-level
knowledge of several others: Cold Fusion, PHP, JSP, ASP, or ASP.NET.
* Must possess a strong knowledge of database design and have strong
working experience developing against at least one of the following
database servers: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
* Must have a strong working knowledge of application architecture,
design patterns, and development methodologies/frameworks.
* Must have great problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* While not a primary job function, experience with HTML, DHTML, CSS
* Must be self-motivated, positive, and able to focus on delivering
high-quality and timely results for projects or assignments.
* MCSE or other MS certification is a plus.
* Experience developing for mobile platforms is a strong plus.
* Produces clean, error-free and well documented technical solutions
* Proposes and designs intelligent, efficient technical solutions
* Manages development teams on large to enterprise-sized projects
* Responsible for application design and/or development on any size
* Interacts with the client to determine technical requirements and
goals and to explain technical approach
* Cover letter, resume, and salary history to techjobs at threespot.com
* No phone calls, please
* No contractors, please
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual
identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class
Dclug mailing list
Dclug at calypso.tux.org
More information about the Dclug