[Ma-jobs] BAE Systems Linux job in NVA - 9999239
wadehamptoniv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:02:06 EDT 2007
My company has an opening for a software developer for Linux-based
applications. The job number is: 9999239. Please reference me if
1) Access the following URL:
2) Select "U.S. BAE Systems Job Openings not including BAE Systems IT" and
when the page comes up, enter the job number.
Please note that the job posting system is very new and they are still
working out the bugs. It may take a little while for the pages to
APPLICANTS SUBMITTING THEIR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION MUST POSSESS AN
ACTIVE TOP SECRET DoD SECURITY CLEARANCE. APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET
THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN A SECURITY CLEARANCE CANNOT BE
A challenging position with a dynamic development team creating
innovative solutions for a Government customer. The ideal candidate
will be an experienced UNIX/Linux, C/C++ programmer who enjoys working
in a small, tightly-integrated team on-site with a Government sponsor.
They should enjoy developing highly-reliable systems for
mission-critical applications. The position will include extensive
development using open source tools and software.
Applicants may apply by submitting their resume to the BAE SYSTEMS
Website @ www.na.baesystems.com/careers and typing 9999239 in the
keyword search field. **IMPORTANT NOTE** -You will greatly increase
your chance of being considered, if you have ensured all of the
required skills are addressed in your resume.**
Must have the following:
- Extensive C and/or C++ development experience
- Development in UNIX or Linux environment
- Development of multi-threaded software
- Real time or near-real time software development
- Extensive customer interface experience
- BSCS or equivalent degree
- TS clearance
- Telephony and network protocols
- Database development
- Rat Hat Linux or equivalent
- Experience with agile software development techniques
- Shell scripting and Perl scripting
- Development of open source technology
- Experience with Linux clusters
- BSEE or MS in computer science
- Involvement in all aspects of software development
- Linux kernel module development experience
BAE Systems is a global defense and aerospace company, delivering a
full range of products and services for air, land, and naval forces,
as well as advanced electronics, information technology solutions, and
customer support services. BAE Systems, with 88,000 employees
worldwide, had 2006 sales that exceeded $25 billion.
Employee Commitment Statement
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an
environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain
their full potential.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value
of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
Join us ...
More information about the Ma-jobs