[Ma-jobs] Java/WebSphere Developer/Manager -- Bethesda Maryland
LSI001 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 16:12:22 EDT 2007
Seeking Java/WebSphere Developer/Manager. The position will be
responsible for the development, support and maintenance of
internal/external Web, Java and related applications using
J2EE/WebSphere/Web technologies on a UNIX environment. The position will
also be responsible for developing enhancements and extensions to existing
* Three years minimum of working experience in Java based software
development, object-oriented programming and web development.
* Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture.
* Strong J2EE experience with WebSphere 5.1 application server on an
* Experience with Unix including familiarity with standard Unix
services, shell scripting and troubleshooting.
* Experience with SQL and mainstream relational databases such as
Oracle and SQL Server.
* Web Services development experience desirable.
* Strong communications skills. Excellent technical problem solving
skills and programming ability.
* Strong ability to troubleshoot application code.
* Ability to work in a team environment, interact with other
developers and share knowledge and experience with other technical team
* .NET development experience a plus.
Email resumes to Larry Stein
Lsi001 at verizon.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ma-jobs