[Ma-jobs] [JOB] Ruby on Rails Developer, Silver Spring, MD | 90-130k
beau at open-source-staffing.com
Tue Sep 6 13:54:43 EDT 2011
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Type: Full Time
Experience: Lead and Senior-level (2 positions)
Are you interested in building products used by millions of people? Do you
wish you could launch code daily or weekly? Our client is looking for
talented Rails Developers to lead one of our hottest new products. They are
growing rapidly as the leading tool for creating and designing custom
Facebook pages. These positions for (Lead and Senior) Rails Developer are
full-time and is based at their main office in Silver Spring, MD.
* Work with product managers, designers and engineers to grow the product
line and revenue.
* Lead a team of Rails developers to deliver the product backlog of
* Ensure that the web application can scale to a million+ page views per
* Develop the product using a test driven approach with unit, integration
and functional tests.
* Develop software iteratively, delivering working code and tests each
* Review application with product managers and QA each sprint.
* Ruby, Rails
* MySQL and MongoDB
* TDD with RSpec and BDD with Cucumber
* Experience developing consumer web applications
* In-depth knowledge of social networking / new media websites
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Computer Science degree from a reputable school in the US
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me on Twitter: ossjobs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ma-jobs