[Novalug] New Space needed for meetings
greg at pryzby.org
Mon May 4 16:35:38 EDT 2009
1) Lisa's personal situation is what is driving 'the move to new digs'
2) Person involved in the security incident contacted me. It had to do
with the gate from the foyer into Oracle proper. Apologies were made.
This was an aside and not the issue that led us to looking for new space.
FEEL FREE to contact places on my behalf.
1) Free use of space
2) Saturday morning from 9:45am - 1pm is ideal
3) We are a non-profit and can give them something for tax write off it
4) Would like space for 30 @ a minimum (20-40 is typical size)
Anyone who is affiliated with a school or place w/ a stage works. I have
a projector and screen (old time 8mm screen).
greg pryzby wrote:
> I just 'spoke' with Lisa. Due to a personal matter in Lisa's life and an
> incident with security on Saturday (there might have been two incidents,
> I am seeking clarification), we need to find a new space.
> So, if you know of a space that can fit up to 50 people (20-40 is
> typical) that is available free of charge on Saturday mornings, please
> contact me.
> Internet is not required, but nice.
> I do not know if we will meet in June yet. We will NOT meet in July.
> Lisa's personal issue is the driving force, but the security issue
> sealed our fate.
greg pryzby greg at pryzby dot org
More information about the Novalug