[Novalug] FREE: ext HD, books, and s/w (Win/DOS)
tux2dave at davearonson.com
Sun Mar 25 15:53:21 EDT 2012
Also to give away:
- 80-gig external HD, constructed myself from an enclosure and a 5.25"
80GB HD. Disk is IDE; enclosure (Adaptec) has USB and FW ports. Will
include cables for both.
- Common LISP, by Guy L. Steele Jr., 1984
- Java Servlet Programming, 1998
- Java and XML, June 2000
- Java in a Nutshell, 1996
- Object-Oriented Programming in C++, 1995, with disk
- C++ in Plain English, 1996
- Ada Programmer's Handbook and Language Reference Manual, 1991
- CISSP Exam Cram 2, 2006, with cram-sheet and CD
- Official (ISC)^2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, 2007, with CD
Software (for Windows/DOS, probably lots more coming soon):
- Rational Rose 3.0 for C++, WITH FULL MANUALS, 1996, on 3.5" floppies
- RACTER ("Tongue-in-Chip Software", "artificial insanity") on 5.25"
floppy, w/ manual
Dave Aronson: Available Cleared Ruby on Rails Freelancer
(NoVa/DC/Remote) -- see www.DaveAronson.com, and blogs at
www.Codosaur.us, www.Dare2XL.com, www.RecruitingRants.com
More information about the Novalug